Tech/Group Services is looking for an enthusiastic SaaS Engineer. A team-player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focussed and broadly developed. As SaaS Engineer you have a positive can-do mindset and you live the Orange Code Behaviour.
What you’ll do
You work within the Group Services department, as part of the Corporate Real Estate & Facility Services (CREFS) team. The team consists of SaaS Engineers, responsible for several outsourced and SaaS IT solutions. The team works according to the Agile/Scrum method, and reports to the chapter lead.
The SaaS Engineer operationally aligns (as operational ING business contact) with a 3rd party to whom IT operations (technical management, hosting, etc.) of an application is outsourced or who owns a SaaS application. He/she maintains an operational relationship with the 3rd party, i.e. (depending on the contract) collaborates daily, discusses solutions, helps if and when help is needed, shares relevant information with 3rd party and such. This concerns the activities that have been agreed upon in the SaaS/Outsourcing contract.
The main focus, IT Risk / OCD-related activities:
- Make sure that all needed documents/evidence according to the IT Risk controls are up-to-date administrated in OCD (Operational Control Dashboard).
- Create/update agreement with SaaS vendor accordingly the minimum IT Risk standard.
- Support Business Owner/Asset Owner on creating RA (Risk Acceptance) and/or MIA (Management Identified Action), and follow up on MIA.
- Align with 2nd LoD (Line of Defence) on IT Risk deliverables, and get approval where applicable.
- Determine the impact of ING infra-changes or new/changed ING standards and policies, and take care of needed follow-up.
- You contribute to KCT (Key Control Testing) and SOX testing.
How to succeed
You are a driven SaaS Engineer who feels a personal responsibility for the quality of your applications and its reliability. You are passionate about IT Risk and are ambitious in what you and the team want to achieve. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills.
You can build and maintain a relationship, have organizational sensitivity qualities and are convincingly towards vendors and CREFS Business.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
- Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong analytical background, preferably in IT.
- Relevant IT experience: 1-3 years.
- Understanding of the complete IT stack from application to hardware
- Experience with ING IT Risk controls
- Understanding of the IT Risk framework
- Understanding of SOC/ISO certification
- Experience with managing suppliers
- ISACA certification (e.g. CISM) is preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
What we oer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Feel free to contact Kamila Falana, Recruiter. e-mail: [email protected]
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a dierence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.