In your new role, you will become part of a young, agile team and drive the further development of our Ruby on Rails application. You will develop them along the entire customer journey and implement them on your own or in a team. Through test-driven development, you ensure that your code is executed correctly and without errors.
Before and during development, you coordinate closely with the Business Development, Risk, Sales and Marketing departments.
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent, or training in an IT/software environment with relevant professional experience
- Experience in the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience in dealing with relational databases
- Experience in agile software development using Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in test-driven software development with RSpec or comparable test frameworks
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!