BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
What you can expect
Within our company, you will act as point of contact for the technical implementation of scripts and process optimazation.
- Within the scope of these activities, you will assume responsibility for developing scripts and automatization in the field of Procurement and Finance, including providing advice and planning bots and scripts.
- You will also be responsible for the functionality of scripts after implementation by defining suitable measures.
- Within the scope of a holistic approach to knowledge management, you will promote sharing of information and will share your knowledge with the RPA & Digitalization Community.
- You will participate in the unit's current projects and provide support during process advising.
What we expect
- You have a degree in computer science (especially business informatics) or a comparable education and have been able to amass initial professional experience in the field of IT since earning your credentials.
- Practical experience in the standard programming languages, such as Java, C++, C#, Python or VB.NET is required.
- It is easy for you to identify the needs and requirements of colleagues and partners and implement solutions.
- You communicate persuasively and effectively in German and English.
- Please state your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in your application letter.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.