Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Release Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing the release processes of code and applications through development, test and production environments. You will collaborate closely with the development team in an agile environment and lead the implementation of test and release processes, allowing the code to be continuously tested and built for different platforms and targets. You will work in a full end-to-end scenario, where hardware and cloud are bridged together by our team, ensuring that released solutions meet quality standards as they are deployed in real scenarios.
- Manage the release cycle of the code developed for different projects and platforms.
- Work closely with the System Integration and Development teams to improve our continuous integration and testing system.
- Propose new initiatives and improvements to the tools and in-house frameworks.
- Sync with the QA teams to improve quality and consistency of the deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in release management, QA or DevOps
- Proven knowledge of continuous automation tools like Jenkins or Travis
- Knowledge of Version Control Software and Project Maintenance
- Experience with Continuous Integration Testing (Jenkins, PyTest) and Test-Driven Development
- Experience using Docker
- Willingness to travel within Europe and possibly worldwide
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- German language knowledge (more than B2) is a plus
- Experience with Puppet and Chef are great to have
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: