Are you an experienced software or game developer, inspired by new technologies, and excited to start putting your own stamp on some truly thrilling projects? Then we’d love for you to join our CGI Real-Time team.
An integrated Digital & CGI agency, at Burrows we create exciting and innovative CGI solutions through high quality, photo-real imagery, and immersive experiences for global automotive brands.
You’ll be joining a new and growing team at a very exciting time, exploring new VR and Real-Time technologies, and innovating new ways to engage consumers through industry-leading immersive experiences.
As one of our Technical Artists, you’ll be providing technical and software scripting support on a bunch of exciting Real-Time CGI projects, as well as helping to shape and define project pipelines.
- You’re super interested in all things technical (both at home and at work)
- You have a keen interest in the CGI Industry
- A solid understanding of Real-Time engine script and tool development
- An expert with 3D scripting languages
- You’re able to produce high quality, reliable code that is easy to maintain
- You have a keen problem-solving mind
- You are proactive, with a strong desire and ability to learn
- Able to prioritise tasks and time-management skills
What you’ll do:
- Provide advanced 3D software scripting support to the CGI Real-Time team
- Take ownership and maintain software, scripts developed and any corresponding source code repositories and documentation
- Work with the Head of Real-Time to define a roadmap for development that is realistic and achievable
- Work in a team environment and participate in technical discussions and the sharing of knowledge
- Provide training to artists where necessary
- Keep up to date on new research and industry developments, and maintain knowledge in relevant fields and contribute regularly to the CGI Studio collective learning within the team environment
What you’ll get:
- An exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies within a first-class CGI Studio
- A chance to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
- The freedom to put your own stamp on an emerging department, developing processes and shaping project pipelines
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start times
- Paid overtime
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A friendly and open team environment