You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a Mobile Development Specialist
Mobile industry trends and technology areas have no secret for you?
Do you enjoy working in a team to craft beautiful and high performing mobile applications leveraging the latest hybrid and native technologies, methodologies, and tools?
Are you ready to be involved in the development of widely used mobile applications, having a huge visibility on the mobile market?
If so, come join our mobile team at ARHS-Spikeseed, as a Mobile Engineer!
ARHS-Spikeseed, entity of the ARHS Group specialised in emerging technologies with offices Luxembourg, is looking for a Mobile Engineer in their Luxembourgish office responsible for building highly interactive applications, used by community of thousands of users; someone with a love for code, a desire to learn new technologies, and willingness to share experiences with others.
You will work with other Mobile, Front-End and Back-End developers, architects and designers across the company.
We are looking for someone that:
- Knows mobile trends and technologies like the back of his hand;
- Has turned into mobile development by the love of code;
- Has a great interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Is a Team player;
- Is curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Is not afraid to look at things from a different standpoint!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
A good start is:
- Swift and/or Android knowledge;
- ReactNative and/or other hybrid development frameworks;
- Working knowledge of source control system like Git or SVN;
- Agile practices (continuous integration, automated testing, pair programming…);
- Knowledge of HTTP/S communication;
- Knowledge of XML/JSON formats and parsers;
- Experience with back-end development.
Bonus. You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in one or more of these:
- Continuous delivery.