Would you like to shape the future of urban mobility? Join our team of experts in software development, data science, computer vision and geoinformation systems. At Parkbob we work on enabling a seamless last mile experience by delivering digital curb-side data as well as mobility optimization services. We are excited about the future of urban mobility and hope you will join us on this journey.
For our StreetCrowd service, we are building a continuously growing crowd user base and engaging users in enabling a more effective mobility service across cities through car sharing fleet optimization. To develop this further we are looking for a React (Native) Developer to join our team.
Develop our StreetCrowd app for iOS and Android (basic setup is there but there is plenty of room to develop it further and bring in your ideas)
- Participate in conceptualizing, designing and implementing new features
- Connect to backend APIs
- Manage releases
- Propose UI/UX improvements
- Work in an agile team setup based on Scrum methodology
What we are looking for:
Solid technical background (through education or as a motivated self-learner)
2+ years of experience in working with React.js or React Native (Typescript)
Node.js experience is a big plus
- Ability to work independently based on feature requirements provided
- Good gut-feeling for UI/UX is an advantage
- Experience with JIRA and Agile work processes is an advantage
- Desire to relocate to Vienna in 6-8 weeks
- Work permit for Austria/ EU
Is this job for you?
We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. To apply send an email to [email protected] or just click the Apply Now button below :)