We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team. - You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS. - Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
You will ensure that these application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
* Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
* Pull native Modules for deep integrations with both platforms.
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
* Design interfaces to improve user experience.
* Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (Android & React Native)
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Familiarity with code versioning tools.