We are currently working exclusively with a very prominent firm that is seeking a Jr-Mid Level Quantitative Python Developer.
The company is best known for its unique proprietary platforms that were developed from the ground up to provide high-grade analytics and risk management tools for the financial services industry.
About the firm
Established in 2014 and currently has a team of 70 people across quants, software engineering with offices in New York, London, Berlin, and Tokyo. The firm has a strong reputation in the marketplace and are pioneers in the industry offering a cloud-based, end-to-end solution.
- Fast growing company, with wide-ranging opportunities for career development
- Entrepreneurial-minded people from strong academia’s in mathematics, computer science, and Ph.D.'s
- Amazing company culture, brand name, and supportive environment
- Low staff turnover with breakout rooms, snack bars
Working within the Quant team, the Quant Developer will be focused on building out financial models and analytics on our Beacon platform within Cross assets such as; Fixed Income, Equities, Rates, Credit, and Derivatives. The role is more risk management quant-based than quant trading-style.
1-5 years’ experience and a background in engineering, math, or physics; Master’s in financial engineering programs will be most suited.
Technically candidates need to be comfortable with both modeling and coding in Python, C++ is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, technical and non-technical
- Takes ownership of their work
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and on team projects
The opportunity is best suited for someone that is looking to join a fast growing company and interested in working with entrepreneurial-minded people.
Please feel free to reach out directly to me on 917.602.7578 or email [email protected] for more information and a copy of the job description.