What You Will DO
- In collaboration with the product and engineering teams, define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product vision and software requirements.
- Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software.
- Monitor project status and coordinate project deliverables, including adjusting test schedules, organizing meetings, and delivering the test reports for owned feature(s).
- Review and provide feedback on requirements, design specifications, and technical design documentation to the product and engineering teams.
- Develop new automated tests as needed. Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Develop project plans and cost versus benefits evaluations.
What We Look For
- In depth knowledge of wireless connectivity, networking, web and mobile applications.
- Excellent understanding of OWASP, security tools and testing.
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium/WebDriver, Appium, Robot.
- Knowledge with complex technical documentation, specifically with test plans, test cases and test matrices.
- Fast learner, result-oriented and laser focused on details.