Who are we:
Recruiterbox is a tech company focussed on solving problems in hiring. At our cozy little office, we are building the best recruitment software that the industry has seen. It is a profitable SaaS product used by thousands of companies across 20 countries.
Recruiterbox is part of the Applied Training Systems umbrella company, which specializes in software products in the HR tech domain. Apart from Recruiterbox, our organization also includes the Trakstar and Reviewsnap products. We are growing steadily, and continuously improving our products and the value to our customers.
Our small team in Bangalore loves making elegant and robust software. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for a quality assurance engineer who shall be responsible for helping the engineering team maintain high quality of delivery, while improving the speed of releasing code to production. You can know more about us, and our engineering practices and culture from our engineering blog.
Skills & Requirements:
- You are passionate about understanding the business and making sure that our product reaches a global standard of quality
- You enjoy automating tests with Selenium and managing the test framework. At-least 1 year of automation experience is mandatory
- You are nit-picky about the way tests are written for maintainability
- You enjoy breaking applications by coming up weird edge cases that no one thought about
- You like working in an environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
What you get:
- Exposure to truly challenging problems that affect thousands of users
- Test critical and complex business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Potential stock options
- Macbook Pro
- Free food :)
- Market Salary