As a Qt developer, you are responsible for the development of appealing and demanding user interfaces with Qt, as well as for the development, optimization and testing of existing applications. You work in a dedicated team of UX developers and UX designers.
Thanks to individual training opportunities, Ergosign always keeps you up to date with the latest technology. At the same time, you can give free rein to your ideas through active participation in innovation projects and realize exciting projects as part of a team.
- Safe handling of C++ and the concepts of hardware-related programming (Std Library, memory management, multithread-programming)
- Knowledge of Qt, especially in the area of QtQuick/QML and the Qt Metaobject system
- Advanced knowledge in object-oriented programming (software architecture, UML, design patterns)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and skilled handling with the command line
- Knowledge of OpenGL and 3D development would be beneficial
- Knowledge of software development for embedded systems would be great (GDB remote debugging, performance testing, embedded Linux distributions)
- An eye for aesthetics, design and faithful implementation of a professional UX design
- You have a high sense of quality and responsibility