Do you want to make an impact every day by keeping people safe - and by bringing them a sense of security and peace of mind? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team which believes that security is a human right? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions? Join us today!
Present in more than 15 countries across Europe and Latin America, Verisure Securitas Direct is a leader specialized in developing products and services among the home security sector.
We are an award winning ‘Internet of Things’ company, having amassed a wealth of experience and expertise for over more than 30 years. Unlike many competitors, we keep most work in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Our office in Madrid is a top R&D Center in the connected smart home market. Here we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation.
We are looking for people who can make a tangible positive impact in delivering breakthrough innovation in Research & Development to transform and add value, not only to our Company but to the industry itself.
As a Functional Tester, you will work deeply integrated with the development team of a new alarm control device, with the goal to deliver the world’s most advanced and intuitive smart alarm product suite.
Through the development phase, you will participate in the analysis of new specification and requirements, organization and validation of documentation, writing and executing test cases and validation of continuously integration process:
- Analyze features scope, functional and system requirements.
- Participate in the joint development and follow up of test plans, with QA Certification Managers, System Designers and Hardware Engineers.
- Organize and follow up system design documentation.
- Review quality and completeness of documentation.
- Follow up of version control, releases and changelog documentation.
- Define, write and execute manual test cases.
- Define and write automated test cases. Capability to implement automated tests would be a plus.
- Validate releases and provide support to the Integration Test team.
- Create and track issue logs, review externally created issues.
- Product Quality: customer satisfaction with product/product usage, traditional alarm product KPIs (supervision failure), ad-hoc product performance (voice recognition).
- Development/delivery quality: Number of bugs after launch.
- Delivery on time and budget.
- 1+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Functional testing with User Interface capable devices (mobile, embedded, or PC applications)
- Definition and execution of test plans
- Great knowledge on testing tools such as Test Rail.
- Great knowledge on issue management tools such as Jira.
- Masters, Degree or Advanced Technician training in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related background.
- B2 in English.
- Will be a plus:
- Good knowledge of Linux administration.
- Knowledge on sound recording and audio treatment tools
- Proven ability to create collaborative relationships with stakeholders and peers in a matrix organisation and be recognised as a value-added partner and resource, working in multicultural teams.
Are you a match with our Company’s DNA? We are looking for someone with a "can do" attitude and with proven ability to deliver and achieve results in fast paced & dynamic environments.
Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to satisfy our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people, we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.