Do you want to bring your expertise to an innovative, dynamic company? Do you want to work within a diverse, international team on the Mediterranean island of Mallorca?
Our products allow hoteliers to efficiently manage their operations and communication with their guests. We enable hotels to establish trust and build deeper relationships with their guests.We are looking for a QA Engineer to ensure that we deliver software that is bug-free and that hoteliers feel empowered.
Ready to work on your code, then work on your tan? Then read on and apply!
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for manual and automated testing activities.
- Be responsible of the creation of a testing framework from scratch.
- Coordinate alongside the development team to write the test cases you will define.
- Work alongside with the product and development team to detect malfunctions and deliver software that is bug-free.
- Critically question the usability of product owners' new ideas and suggest design improvements or corrections throughout the development process.
- Contribute during the planning and coordination of new software releases.
What you'll definitely need:
- A degree in an IT-related field of study or proper experience on the topic.
- Experience in manual and automation testing is a must.
- Familiar with the design, implementation and maintenance of automated tests.
- Familiar with SQL, Jira, Jenkins and Git.
- Comfortable with a testing approach that is fast, flexible and continuously changing.
- Able to work on multiple projects.
- A hunger to learn and share knowledge, to set high goals and not to rest until they are achieved.
- Desire to work in a dynamic international team where communication and collaboration are the keys to success.
- Fluent in English, our company language.
- Work permit to be eligible to work in Spain.
What we'd love you to have:
- ISQTB certifications would be a high plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our sunny Palma office offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.