Get the feeling of real-life impact and experience a new level of being challenged.
Engineer Digital Simplicity… and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business.
- The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
- The stack: Cucumber, Cypress, Appium, Sonarclous and Postman
- The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco and Brooks (and more to come)
- The team: ± 30 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
Get with the program
What you’ll do:
- Develop, enhance and execute automated tests for web, Android, iOS and API’s
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing
- Execute non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility and security)
- Develop, maintain and execute non-functional frameworks and test scripts (e.g. performance, accessibility and security)
- Participate in scrum activities within your product team
- Design test scenarios
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date test plan
- Promote quality assurance in your team by promoting TDD, owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the QA Guild to mature our QA standards, processes, tooling, test suite and automation infrastructure
- Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas and co-pilot our clients
What you’ll need:
- 3+ Years in QA roles with manual and automated testing in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Hands-on experience in testing client-server applications on web and mobile Preferably experience with Cucumber/Gherkin, Cypress/Selenium, Appium and Browserstack
- Testing REST API’s and automating these tests. Preferably with Postman
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS is a big plus
- Knowledge of non-functional testing is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- You are serious about work and intrinsically motivated to get better
- You don’t walk away from complexity, continuous change and accountability
- You dare to speak up and be honest
What you can expect:
- Indefinite contract (two months’ probation), 40-hour workweek
- Company laptop
- Undefined budget for continuous learning and personal development
- Great breakfast & lunch
- Bi-weekly company drinks and awesome annual company trip
- 25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan
- Awesome sit-stand desks
- The not-so-serious part: sense of humour is present (if we say so ourselves)
- We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get Serious: You’ll get more reality and less bullshit.
Read more at www.neocles.io/careers/why-work-with-us
Get in touch
You care about moving forward? Hopefully we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via [email protected]
After applying our recruiter will review your application and have a ‘screen call’ with you. Positive outcome? You’ll have a technical interview with our QA Manager and a second interview with our CEO (John Scully) and COO (Sohrab Hosseini). All good? We’ll send you an offer and… Get Going.