Do you want to be working with the highest quality testing tools? Do you thrive in an innovative environment? Surrounded by fellow experts? Yes, then Derivco London has an opportunity for you.
As part of our London team, you will be working within a mixed specialised group of Developers, Test Engineers and Quantitative Analysts. Focusing on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles, our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as to help automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
The QA Engineer will perform testing procedures on a back-end WPF Trading Application, using all tools available to ensure all errors are identified and corrected before release to clients. You will be highly involved in team participation, working closely within your SCRUM team to complete sprint work in a given timeframe, to ensure a working and fully functional shippable product is released.
You will be working within a BDD environment, completing manual testing as well as automation testing using UI automation tools & C# along with new cutting-edge technology that will be directing into the world of Continuous Integration/Delivery. This roles responsibility will include getting involved in the user definition process and writing test scenarios upfront, bringing a QA perspective to planning sessions, working closing with developers and ensuring that bugs are treated with importance.
- Be able to identify test trading scenarios manually across lots of sports
- Identify scenarios in refinements and push the team to create correct acceptance criteria
- Proactively seek out trading scenarios possibly not catered for
- Own a regression checklist and actively seek to decrease the time taken to run through it despite its ever-expanding nature (automation direction)
- Work directly assisting the QA developer sharing trading knowledge and in return learning how to develop code for testing
- C# experience
- Working knowledge of Windows applications
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM methodology
- Experience with test automation tools and strategies
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience using unit testing frameworks MSTest/NUnit/xUnit
- Able to write unit/integration and end-to-end tests
- Specialist software testing skills and knowledge of structured software testing methodologies gained through formal training
- Exposure of using BDD
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience using JIRA
As part of Derivco you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our office in Camden, London.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.