Job Description:Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
We are looking for a QA engineer who can assist in both server-side and front-end development. You will work with the engineering team and product development team to ship beautiful products that delight millions of users throughout Asia and beyond. We are committed to leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, from customer-facing front-end features to backend tools for our team. At Pomelo, each team member is expected to work autonomously, often setting their own objects and key results.
- Works closely with the developers and designers in a team.
- Analyze the user requirements and be able to provide feedback/recommendations/concerns to the team in order to ensure the quality in a final product.
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on product requirement.
- Manage defects tracking and follow-up both internally and by customers.
- Develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in developing web apps
- Knowledge in Selenium TestingWhiz, SauceLabs or similar.
- Customer-centric person
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Able to Manage and prioritize task if involved in multiple projects.
- Adaptive mentality and can cope with a dynamic working environment as needed.
- Start-up or ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science