We are looking for someone with good experience in web application development and a better than passing knowledge of Django. While you will be working in Python and Django you will also be working on a program of iterating the platform (and your skills) forward to an API oriented structure.
Legalesign is a growth SAAS, focused on e-signature, based in Cambridge, UK.
While you'll start off working on your own projects, you need to have experience in teams, since it's likely you'll have someone join you after a few months, anticipating the front end team will grow over time.
Equity (options) will be available after 1 year subject to approval, but not in the immediate package. You will be joining the company at an exciting moment as it starts to grow and gain traction, a key moment in the early life-cycle of a start up, with the potential to benefit from large equity upside.
We hope you can come join us!
- Structuring new API
- Evolving the existing Django framework
- Strong web application development skills
- Some knowledge of front-end frameworks, preferable React
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with a HTML/CSS/Jquery
- Self motivated to work independently, as well as in a team
- Command line confidence on linux OS is a must-have.
- AWS experience helpful.