To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Python Engineer (m/f) Voice Assistants in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You work in s a very small but nimble team, working with cutting-edge technology as it’s developed, and focus on offering the best quality
- You work on offering new contact surfaces for our users, including bots on Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- You work on the automation of the call center answers, freeing time of our agents so that they get to focus for longer on our customers that really need it, while also lowering waiting time and increasing customer satisfaction
- You implement system architecture and underlying components
- You take pride in embracing multiple roles, doing whatever job is necessary to get the work done, even if it’s beyond our comfort zone
- You develop a strong culture of technical excellence and solid DevOps skills within our customers teams as well as within your team
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Profound experience as a software engineer
- Strong knowledge in writing production codes using Python, preferably in an agile environment
- Experience in developing voice assistants
- Knowledge of DialogFlow is a plus
- Hands-on Python 3 experience is a plus
- Fluent in English