What We Do
We're focused on creating human capital technology for some of the world's most innovative organizations and are looking for engineers to help architect and build products that revolutionize how companies find talent. We've raised financing from some of the most notable Silicon Valley founders and investors behind Google, Facebook, Palantir, Tesla and Spotify and are looking for smart, creative people to be part of our next chapter.
Working within engineering at RolePoint means you'll be operating in a team where ownership is promoted at every stage of the development lifecycle. You'll play a key role in building a platform that's changing how Technology, Finance, Media, and Healthcare organizations access talent and is already implemented in the three largest employers in the world. More specifically, you'll be building the most advanced and user-friendly application flow that candidates go through when applying to jobs online.
Based in our London office, you'll work alongside passionate, like minded individuals, where ideas and innovation take precedent and each team member contributes equally. You'll be writing code and architecting solutions, all whilst maintaining balance between great design and shipping products.
We're building a company that allows you to work on interesting projects in a stimulating, social environment. We work on flexible hours, offer unlimited vacation days, go out for weekly team activities and once a year bring the whole company together on an international gathering to reconnect outside of our work.
What We Value
- You're passionate about innovation and want to have a tangible impact on what we develop and how we do it.
- You're equally comfortable owning individual deliverables or working within small teams.
- You learn quickly and can adapt to a fast paced development and release schedule.
- You want to work with the speed and agility you can't find in larger companies.
- You have a desire to grow, develop and learn within your role.
- You want to ship technology that has a genuine impact on the world's largest organizations.
- Solid backend development skills
- Python or equivalent high level languages, e.g. Ruby
- Create and manage libraries used by other engineers
- Good with people; interpersonal and communication skills are critical as we collaborate with both technical and non-technical people
- You can work effectively within a distributed company
Nice to Haves
- Functional programming
- Google App Engine - especially datastore
- Experience with SAML, OAuth
- Double-bonus for having experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Unlimited vacation time
- Macbook Pro, Thunderbolt Display, your choice of peripherals.
- Yearly company offsite bringing together all our teams (We've gone to Iceland, Miami, and NYC!)
- Choice of attending international and local conferences
- Book and reading allowances
- Courses and training
- Extra perks include healthcare insurance and discounted gym memberships.