System Administration | Hamburg | Full-Time
Refactoring is not your first answer to every problem? You like sysadmins work but you like coding even more? Python is your preferred programming language but you can also tolerate PHP and Java? Become part of our Development and Operations Support Team as Python Developer!
- Your first main project will be our Serveradmin, an object store for all of our servers, vms, networks, domains, and their properties
- You will focus on our infrastructure operations tools but also get insight into the Atlassian tool-stack and our community supporting tools
- Active development experience in python3 and ideally django
- Solid Linux knowledge (you are still free to choose a mac or even windows)
- Solid knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of how TCP/IP networks are working
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, software architecture and design as well as API development
- You enjoy dealing with diverse sets of requirements and needs while having a good grasp on constrains and risks
- You like to share a good laugh with your colleagues
- You are able and willing to communicate in English with your teammates
- Java and PHP knowledge is appreciated
- Usage of a configuration management system, ideally puppet
- A github / gitlab account filled with python projects
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Python Developer - System Administration with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Talent Acquisition Manager