Job Description:Job description, responsibilities and duties
As the complexity and scale of our application grows, we to rethink and retool our backend services written in Python. In the first stage we are looking for Python developers to migrate our applications to Python 3. You will be responsible for writing software. Your code will be comprehensible, well-structured and highly performant. We expect you to work in an agile team and participate on scrum events - daily scrums, sprint planning, and retros. Our key value is quality. You will be required to write unit tests and cooperate with colleagues on test automation.
Having successfully deployed the first generation of our app - which provided end users with an intuitive way to control the temperature within their building, learning their preferences in the process - we are now well into the next generation, which extends into a range of IT and IoT use cases (including room booking, access control, wayfinding, and visitor management); and are exploring ways to leverage machine learning across our product. Simultaneously, we are growing our user base.
* Experience with Python
* User level experience with GIT (or other source control system)
* SQL (at least data query and manipulation)
Nice to have skills:
* Experience with project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Jazz)
* Knowledge of design patterns and UML
* Experience with cloud programming (AWS, Azure)
* Overview of CI/CD and test automation principles
* Experience with working in agile team
* English (B2 minimum)
Personality requirements and skills:
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication