Our Philosophy at Swarm is that if you are dedicated and enjoy your work you will be rewarded with the freedom to execute the solutions necessary on your own terms.
We are looking for somebody who enjoys their work because we strongly believe that the best solutions arise from somebody that has fulfillment in what they do since they will be naturally motivated to do the best job they can.
At Swarm, we have developed the system "Pythia". Pythia is a Neural Network that gathers data from various online sources to predict future interest development of keywords customers are interested in. Pythia is currently running autonomously but is always ready to accept new sources of data to expand her level of expertise.
About the Role...
- You will be working in a small team of developers
- You will be improving an already existing Python-based system
- You will be adding features and components to the system
- You will be able to integrate your own Data Sources
What makes you a great fit?
- Bachelors Degree or currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science / Related field
- Experience with MongoDB (1 - 2 years)
- Experience with Python (1 - 2 years)
- Basic understanding of Git
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Fluent in English
What makes you stand out?
- Experience with Google Trends API
- Experience with web API access in general
- Masters / PhD Degree in Computer Science / Related field
- Deep understanding of Python
- Deep understanding of MongoDB and indexing
- Advanced understanding of Git
- Ability to work without supervision