We are looking for software engineers, with the ambition of owning and running a start-up in a beautiful part of the UK.
Partnered with business developers and creatives, you will select a challenge from one of our strategic partners, develop a software product and business to solve a proven market need, and pitch for investment to private investors. All of this in the space of one year.
So, what’s in for you?
- Receive a £16k tax-free stipend in your first year.
- Gain a no-fee Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from Falmouth University.
- Choose your tech stack.
- Work with serious partners, like Amazon, BBC Worldwide and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Get support from experienced mentors.
- Work in a purpose-built incubator facility, surrounded by the inspiring Cornish environment.
What do we look for?
- Proven ability to implement high quality software.
- Ambition to run your own software product-based company.
- Effectiveness in working in teams.
This isn’t 9-5. You need the hunger to push hard and learn constantly during our full 12-month incubation programme.
We invest heavily in you and your business, and we expect that you do the same.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship to the UK.