- Together as a team you will develop and implement new features for Alasco. The success of the product is the yardstick of your work.
- You research the requirements and working methods of our customers (User Research). You test the solution ideas of the team directly with prototypes with our customers (Product Validation).
- You are responsible for the Look & Feel of Alasco (UX / UI Design)
- You take part in all SCRUM meetings and contribute to the further development of product and team
- You are responsible for the process of developing our brand & CI
- We are a small, cross-functional, multilingual team with big plans in the heart of Munich. You are our first team member in UX / Design
- We use python/django/postgres in the backend and react/bootstrap in the frontend. And all this on AWS
- We work with SCRUM and use Retros to constantly improve ourselves.
- We attach great importance to a good user experience, for this we use many Lean UX methods. We tie our customers into our development as often as possible
- We prefer trust and personal responsibility to micromanagement.
- We attach great importance to the personal development of our employees.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience
- You have experience in agile product development and Lean UX in a cross-functional team.
- You already have experience in the development of B2B SaaS Software
- You visit our customers from time to time to better understand them
- You speak German at the level of a native speaker (C2) and English fluently.