Yobota has reached the next milestone in its planned growth and we are expanding our various teams. An opportunity has arisen to join the support team for our platform. The role will involve dealing with issues and queries, performing data analysis on our production data, managing incidents, liaising with development & delivery teams and investigating and helping fix production errors and outages, along with opportunities to be involved in enhancing functional and technical monitoring and automating processes.
What we need:
- An understanding of common retail financial products (loans, mortgages, deposit products)
- An understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in using SQL to query databases
- A pragmatic, inventive and flexible attitude to technology and service
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with being part of an out-of-hours on-call rota
- Strong drive to create positive client relationships
- The ability to constructively participate in and facilitate technical and functional discussions
- The ability to quickly understand new technologies and applications
- The ability to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis or business intelligence
- Experience in supporting & diagnosing issues in web applications running on Linux
What we give you:
We love solving complex problems, which is why we have harboured a learned organisation environment. We want to help you do the best work of your career. No person or idea is too small, we offer everyone the opportunity to pitch and knowledge share, whether it’s through our weekly pizza brown bag sessions or team builds abroad! Everyone gets the chance to showcase what they can bring to our team. We have some of the greatest and diverse minds (from over 20 countries) collaborating alongside us.
We’re based right at the heart of the Silicon Roundabout (2 minutes from Old Street tube station).
Our benefits include: flexi-work, discounted gym and bike schemes, health insurance and you get to have your birthday off.