WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The passion to being at the leading edge of technology and digital innovation makes you motivated to keep learning and to forget the obsolete. The appreciation for the mix of strategic thinking, turning software engineering trends into practice energizes you to do the effort work independently, interdependently and cross functions. You are as person working agile, also being open to change as well as new learnings and that motivates you to share and live the IKEA culture and values to them around you.
You have experience in digital development. Experience in working with and knowledge of the needs of customer or clients both internal and external are a plus. You have demonstrable experience both in conducting quantitative, qualitative analysis and in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up. A mind-set of analytical skills and experience making decisions are one of your advantages you bring with you to the position. You know how to communicate and collaborate with technical stakeholders.
You have the knowledge and experience in following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of the Routing & switching Data Centre, Cloud Connectivity & WAN area
- Extensive knowledge of Data Centre Security (Firewall, IPS etc. from Cisco but especially Palo Alto)
- Very high seniority in terms of drive and commitment, we are looking for someone that can both Plan, Do and Execute together with the rest of the IKEA team
- Experienced with Compliance e.g. PCI-DSS and other regulatory activities
- Experienced with large scale operations, processes and Vendor Management/bought service setup
- Experience with agile practices
- Development and coding skills is a plus but not a must
- Bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- IKEA Brand and way of working
As a person you hold the ability to take ownership and make effective decisions which stimulates your creative ideas and perspectives, that add value to understand the complexity of IKEA Business and in understanding the of technology as an integrated part of the business. You hold intermediate analytical capabilities, including both quantitative and qualitative analysis as a result you are delivery focused with excellent attention to detail, drive to resolve issues and develop your area. You can coordinate and direct activities (incl. virtual) to help achieve business objectives with the effort to also reach long-term business objectives. You demonstrate strong IKEA leadership skills, by using sound judgements to make timely and effective decisions.
As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for your own area of the Network infrastructure. This means that you are in lead of design, life-cycle-Management, development and stability for your area of responsibility. You will work with a broad scale of tasks within Data Center Security and network connectivity, and your role can vary from small things to be a key resource in large projects. Drive the area forward in terms of technical development, implementation, planning, standardize, automate etc.
You will be part of a great global Network team, located in Philadelphia, Sweden, Germany and Shanghai.
Furthermore, you will:
- Serve as subject matter expert your area
- Measure, analyse and act on the performance of your products
- Responsible for all product related analysis
- Create and drive automation initiatives of infrastructure
- Maintain knowledge of dependencies, ensuring that these are managed correctly
- handle and follow up on daily business, lead, support and educate co-workers assigned to the product
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the many stakeholders needs and interpret and share that understanding with the product team, providing context, as needed to ensure what they develop and deliver what is expected
- Test, analyse and validate the actual impact of the product to make sure the product reaches its goals
This role is located in Älmhult/Helsingborg.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in and uncertain and fast moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Hamid Alamin at [email protected]