At heyworld we are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d) for our headquarter at the international airport in Frankfurt am Main.
heyworld offers end-to-end logistics solutions for the cross-border eCommerce industry. The core of our business is our proprietary Transport Management System. As Product Owner, you will help us grow and scale our business by improving and expanding this software.
What you’ll do
- Manage and prioritize the backlog of feature and change requests for our TMS
- Understand the needs of our customers and our business and translate them into feature requirements
- Manage software development by internal and external developers
- Assure excellent quality and own the responsibility for our industry-leading software
The right fit
- 3 or more years of experience in managing IT development, at least two years with an agile approach
- Willingness to understand business processes and seek the right solutions to support them
- A good understanding of software development, databases, APIs and container-based infrastructure would be of advantage
- Ideally ability to create wireframes
- Be a team player
- Flexibility, open-mindedness and a hands-on mentality
- University degree or apprenticeship in an IT or business-related field would be an advantage
- Fluency in English (writing / speaking); conversational German skills