Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey!
Join us as a …
PRODUCT MANAGER: TECHNICAL PARTNERSHIPS (m/f)
As our Product Manager: Technical Partnerships, you help us shape the future of how people shop, pay and access financial services. In a nutshell: We revolutionize banking. Our team strives to learn and develop amidst innovation and fast growth while always keeping up a high level of scalability. As part of a team with an immensely entrepreneurial- and ownership-driven mindset, you’ll take your stake in shaping the future of banking together with us. With your sense of translating business goals into technical requirements, you ensure that our products meet market needs. You ‘connect the dots’ across the full customer journey, driving our technical partnerships and tools, user experience and business goals. Do you love to tackle challenges, wear many hats and have a passion for mobile tech as much as we do?
What you'll be working on...
- Work closely with our engineering team to build world-class mobile financial services and remove impediments to enable the team to fully focus on delivery
- Help launch our payment product in various markets and ensure a smooth rollout, creating a top-notch mobile payment experience for our users
- Deep dive into our product and underlying technologies to foster product development
- Manage relationships with technical partners to create efficiency and seamlessness in communicating, submitting requests, outlining requirements, reporting issues, monitoring progress, and maintaining backlogs
- Identify and research issues, organise internal and external resources, and deliver resolutions together with the technical team
- Search for new features or solutions to improve the experience of our customers
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us...
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, fintech startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent university degree in e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or other relevant field
- Ideally with proven track record in engineering, product management and/or project management in a technologically-driven environment
- Understand coding on a higher level, having written some yourself is a plus (not a must)
- Knowledge in the field of (mobile) financial services and/or payments is a strong plus
- Technical minded, never losing sight of overall business goals
- Curious and proactive by nature, striving to make things better
- Ability to break down complex problems into smaller ones and prioritize them with solid data
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
To apply for this position, please upload your info and files here. Contact person: Sabrina Angersbach
Looking forward to your application!