We are in the process of building out our Product team to support the development of new and innovative customer focused features. This is an exciting role with clear ownership and the chance to make a real difference to the product roadmap and strategy. You will work in the product team reporting to the Senior Product Manager with responsibility for delivering new features to market, managing existing product performance and prioritising and planning product improvements.
We’re looking for someone who is very analytical and great at problem solving. You will also be able to work well in a broad cross functional team, have a real interest in building a new way of delivering financial services and have very good attention to detail.
Product management experience is not necessarily required – the right candidate could come from an area such as consultancy, business analysis, change management, accountancy or project management.
What you’ll do
- Your mission is to help a generation save and invest for their future by creating the best in class experience.
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap on both iOS and Android.
- Collaborate with user experience, mobile and backend teams in the development of our product features to drive adoption and develop strategies to maximise product engagement.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing the user stories and acceptance criteria to ultimately help deliver the overall product vision.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very-fast-growing company.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver effectively against tight deadlines.
- Sound judgement and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- You are commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers, and work well with a broad range of teams
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
- Excited about working in Product Management for a ‘fintech’ company and, more specifically, for Moneybox.
Experience and skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject
- Have 2 years’ experience in either Product Management or in a role that requires high level of analytical problem solving and attention to detail. This could include consultancy, business analysis, change management, accountancy or project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the general fundamentals of product management and core structural processes i.e. problem recognition, analysis, development, testing, development, retesting, launching etc.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal
- Great communication and listening skills.