Why you should work here:
A can-do attitude. Nothing is impossible – we just haven’t learned how to do it yet.
The atmosphere. Our incredible team is made up of a talented set of individuals with a diverse set of skills, and the office is always buzzing with energy.
The booming market. The future is brighter than bright at Deskera, with our position in a strong emerging market.
Strong leadership. With steady hands at the helm, we’re rapidly climbing up the industry ladder.
What you will do daily
- Participate in driving product roadmap and execution for the range of Deskera products, in concert with cross-functional peers
- Balance the needs of administrators and end users, providing both admin tooling and the end user experience
- Participate in execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Implementation and Design peers: making tradeoffs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- Help shape Deskera’s product development process while we grow
- Be expected to be hands on in the design of the product, including the creation of wireframes where required to concretely demonstrate your product vision
What you will bring with you
- 1-3 years of product management experience. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Passionate about Deskera and the problem we are solving (previous enterprise software experience is not required)
- Tireless eye for detail and demonstrated obsession with building great user experiences
- Experience in building and delivering multiple successful products is a plus.
- Ability to paint a concise, compelling vision and rally a team behind it, balancing short term needs with long term strategy
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to audiences of all sizes, from executive meetings with our CEO, to customer meetings, to company all-hands and external events
- Experience working on fast-growing network-effect products is strongly preferred
- Technically proficient: capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- Creativity in strategy and execution tactics, and discomfort with the status quo
- Bachelor's degree