Job Description:Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Why just watch when you can get into the game? Do you enjoy making things work, making continual improvements and do you love to tackle tricky tasks with smart solutions? Then become a part of our team in product development.
- You will participate in agile software projects and actively shape them
- You bring your creativity to the development and implementation of modern GUI concepts
- You create software documents (e. g. user help, e-tutorials)
- You will be responsible for technical support (telephone / remote), especially in the introductory phase and in cases of escalation
- You will be responsible for all aspects of software development, including technical specifications, concept development, design, implementation, testing and technical documentation
- As an expert in your field, you will advise other departments, service technicians and engineers on the software applications and provide training on how to use the software and the GUI
Effective co-design and agility are among your strengths. You are characterized by the ability to work in teams, as well as the ability to get thing done?
- A successfully completed computer science / engineering degree or a comparable qualification
- High motivation and ideally first experience as a developer (m/f/x) (we are also happy to give career starters a chance)
- Very good programming skills or several years of experience with the development of Windows applications in .NET / C# / WPF and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with the technical documentation of complex software
- A preference for diversified tasks in an agile environment with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English