Are you the Product Definition Analyst we are looking for ?
Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, the future of travel has never been more exciting.
With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves.
You’ll be designing, documenting and maintaining software for the Travel Industry.
You will work in a multicultural and exciting environment where you will be able to learn every day and drive your career.
Enjoy your life at work and out of work, in our sunny main office in Sophia Antipolis - the technology valley on the French Riviera.
Few key facts about Amadeus in 2017 :
1.6 billion passengers boarded
630 million bookings processed
5.4 billion euros invested in R&D
Part of the Top 10 of software companies worldwide (Forbes 2018 Global Rankings)
Design and test functionality for the development of new - and enhancement of existing - software solutions.
For this purpose, you will :
1. Assess requirements
- Build, maintain and share the functional knowledge of our processes, services and usage of end user products.
- Analyse business requirements submitted by Product Management.
- Size specification and validation work.
2. Carry out functional design requirements
- Write Feasibility Studies, Solution Overview Documents, Interface Control Documents, Product Specifications and present functional walk-throughs to all concerned stakeholders.
- Interface with relevant divisions and departments to identify interactions with other Amadeus applications and ensure functional compatibility.
3. Overview validation
- Validate the product to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign off.
- Ensure production integrity by investigating, validating and prioritizing reported incidents.
4. Manage relations with key stakeholders
- Interface and communicate with Product Management, Project management, Amadeus Customer Services, Implementation, Migration and Development teams.
- Interface with the customer during requirements understanding, functional specification, testing and implementation phases.
Who we are looking for :
Your educational background
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
Your previous work experience
- Experience in the Travel IT industry is a plus
You have specific knowledge on
- Computing: Capability to synthetise thoughts and flows (e.g. UML modelling etc.)
- Languages: Fluent English
- Other: Kanban and SCRUM methodologies, Team spirit, Multicultural approach, good communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, customer focus
You are known for
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal communication
- Customer centricity
- Problem solving