We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports’ order management #done
Playing a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more https://emakinacee.com/done/
But enough about us. We are looking for a
.NET Developer (m/f)
Location: Vienna, Austria.
Within your role and as a part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
- Specification, analysis, design and development of .NET applications
- Solution development based on CMS systems e.g. Kentico or CRM systems e.g. Microsoft Dynamics
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- .NET MVC project experience
- Experience in relational database development
- Experience using ORMs, e.g. Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Cloud Environments / MS Azure
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Understanding of different architectural patterns, e.g. SOA, microservices, MVC, etc.
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in English, desirable: german
- A teamplayer by heart
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
This is the technology stack we work with:
- C#, ASP .NET, MS SQL Server, Azure services (web apps, service bus, functions, etc.)
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), GIT, [Teamcity, Gitlab Pipelines, Azure Pipelines], MS Dynamics Navision
What we offer:
- A great company culture and welcoming work environment with international colleagues
- Interesting and diversified projects with national and international clients
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustainable growth
- Advanced training opportunities
- Flexible working time, home office
- Fresh fruits and as much coffee as you need
- Excellent public transport connection, only 400 meters to Hauptbahnhof
- Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 2,900 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!