Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Senior Platform Engineer candidate to join our IT Development team in Hyderabad
- Provide expertise with application and database integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented architectures
- Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required
- Liaise with Test Analysts, Product Management, Project Management, Release Management, DBAs, Infrastructure, and other project teams as required
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes
- Hands-on development of SOA-related project tasks
- Analyzing, documenting & designing applications for global consumption
- Work with the Product Management team to help in the gathering and documentation of requirements
- Working with an architecture team to create detailed Functional and Technical Specification designs
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative
- Design and development experience in Java, Spring, Angular, MVC, etc.
- Exposure to working in agile product development mode using concepts such as micro-services based development and deployments
- Experience dealing with mission-critical production issues in terms of data volumes and speed of data
- 1-4 years of experience in a product development organization
- Previous work experience in a Payment/e-commerce company
- Develop large scale online transaction systems