Backend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Our client has the mission to excite people with adventures. They offer private and corporate customers a sustainable alternative to representational gifts. Because exciting adventures are remembered. In addition as the market leader for experiences and adventure gifts, it is driving forward the digitization of the leisure industry. The company currently employs more than 250 people, enabling hundreds of thousands of people to experience each year.
What awaits you with our client?
- You will design, implement and operate customer-facing products to increase the entire shopping experience to millions of user
- You will work with cutting edge tchnologies and concepts such as self-contained-systems.
- You will build micro services and self-contained applications including polyglot persistence
- You will build scalable and cloud-ready software solutions in their AWS environment
- Youre skilled in PHP!
- Experience in building, integrating and operating highly distributed applications
- You have experience in event driven architectures, messaging patterns and apache Kafka is a big plus
- Big excitement about creating end-to-end solutions for their customers
- Agile mindset
- Great english or german skill
Your advantages with our client:
- A multifaceted challenge with a great deal of creative freedom in an informal corporate culture
- Individual development opportunities in an agile environment
- Flexible working hours in a creative environment close to the Munich factory district
- A special togetherness, including joint sports sessions and many celebrations
- A variable salary bonus that allows you to participate in the companys success
Did we arouse your interest?
Then please contact us either by e-mail at the address [email protected] or the number +49 (0) 69 273166610.
We look forward to hearing from you!