@GV24, not a single day will be boring! Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of interfaces for the connection of external systems
- Creating efficient and high-performance structures, code and database queries in MySQL
- Conception and development of algorithms based on PHP and MySQL for our online comparison calculators and internal tools
- High product responsibility and the possibility to significantly shape the IT agenda and company
- Close cooperation with our IT Leadership and a dynamic team of developers
- Further development of the software architecture, improvement of performance and caching
- Evaluation and testing of new technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a comparable subject and ideally at least 1-2 years of professional experience
- You love programming and you are familiar with MVC/SOA/API!
- Good knowledge of PHP 5.6/ 7.x and MySQL
- At least some experience in Symfony 3.4/4.x or similar frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
- Good knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 and ECMA5/6
- You’re excited about new technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, SCSS, Angular, Rabbit MQ ...
- You have experience with version control systems, ideally Git or Subversion
To work in a successful team and a focus on your personal and professional development sounds good to you J