We are looking for a creative and talented PHP Software Engineer to help build up our large, cleanly architected, modern backend.
We care about teamwork, technical excellence, delivering value, positivity, constant improvement, growth and innovation.
As a Software Engineer specialising in PHP you will be working on our large service oriented backend and dealing with PHP 7+, Symfony 4+ and its ecosystem, REST APIs, Docker, AWS, async processes, tests, microservices and a lot more on a daily basis.
- A great working attitude, willing and eager to learn and develop yourself and those around you
- Strong interest in producing quality software using testing, code reviews, clean code, refactoring strategies, R&D
- Familiarity with algorithms, design patterns and their implementations
- Good communicator
- Able to discuss technical concepts
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Mastery of own tool set (operating system, IDE, debugging etc.)
- Able to write technical documentation
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Some years of experience in a technology focussed environment
- Experience with the Scrum process
- Knowledge of the German language
- Any other knowledge and skills that will help us build the best health insurance in the world!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Very professional and challenging environment, you are encouraged and trusted to be proactive and do high quality work
- Team spirit, we help each other and find solutions together; we learn from mistakes
- Mutual feedback culture
- International team
- Best IT equipment
- Flexible work schedule
- Company and team events
- Office in the center of Munich
- Budget for books, e-learning, conferences & coaching
- Regular Hackathons
- Gym membership
- Table tennis & table football
- Relocation support
- Support with visa application process
- Your application is screened by the backend team
- Our HR department gives you a screening call
- We kindly ask you to work on a little PHP Coding Challenge
- Your solution to the Coding Challenge is reviewed by the backend team
- We invite you for a 30 minutes technical screening call (remote)
- We invite you for a 90 minutes interview with a technical focus (preferably on-site)
- We invite you for a 45 minutes interview with members from different teams (preferably on-site)
- We send you an offer
Help us build the best development team in Germany!