fashionette – Designer handbags are our passion. We offer more than 4.000 handbags and accessories which are carefully selected and composed by our experienced style experts. In order for our customers to enjoy a great shopping experience, our international development teams, which are based in two European countries (Duesseldorf, Malaga), are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation and the continuous improvement of our eCommerce platform for currently 8 countries. Herby we rely on agile methods, cross-functional teams, clean code, microservices and a strong test automation. We are successfully on the market since 2008 and are growing continuously, both national and international.
Do you want to grow with us? Than join our team in Duesseldorf as
PHP developer (m/f/d)
- As PHP developer you’re responsible for the development of new features in our ecommerce platform
- Supporting our product owners in defining solutions
- Implementation of the actual code with focus on performance, security and maintainability, as well as writing the unit and integration tests
- Supporting our quality assurance team in testing the feature and you will carry out the feature into our production systems
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work constantly on new ways to improve our application and development processes
- Supporting our business departments in support requests
- You participate in refinement sessions and together with your colleagues you define rough solution architectures and estimate the efforts
- You are also responsible for the detailed task planning for the sprint planning
- Proven knowledge in PHP development and extensive experience with the OOP of PHP as well as SQL statements
- You are well versed with microservices, domain-driven design, SOLID and similar development patterns
- You are experienced with the common web technologies (http, REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.)
- You are experienced with SQL, Redis and other common tools and software
- Ideally you have already gained practical experience with frameworks such as Laravel & Lumen and have first practical experience with common web tools/software (MySQL, Redis, etc.)
- Agile software development, continuous delivery and DevOps are your passion
- Good communication skills
- In our international company we expect very good knowledge of both German and English
Welcome to our centralized office near the tram station “Schlüterstraße / Arbeitsagentur” – You can reach us in just 10 minutes from the terminal station or only 5 minutes from the train station Wehrhahn. Your first impression: modern furnishing with open and bright offices for small teams with up to 4 employees. Your second impression: we are all on a first name basis. Your third impression: you have a great view of the Duesseldorf skyline from our rooftop terrace - for example when we get together to have a BBQ.
What makes us even more special as an employer? Besides a company pension we also offer numerous training opportunities or the opportunity to visit relevant exhibitions/fair trades. Our philosophy also includes flat hierarchies and comprehensive transparency across all levels – once a month we place all the cards on the table: achievements, problems, concrete numbers. And here some more benefits, which will convince you:
Beverage, Ice and Muesli flat rate | massages | football table, X-Box und table tennis | regular Team-Events and company parties | holiday yon Carnival Monday | individual office design + 50 € from us for the personal decoration of your desk | employee discount for most of our handbags
Questions in advance and your application (including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) reach us best by e-mail - [email protected]. Your contact persons Maernet Secchi and Nicole Fountain are looking forward to your message.