CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and WeChat are opening up new business applications with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile communication channels.
As our PHP Developer, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team with Back-enders, Front-enders and UX Design developers to maintain and improve our B2B website CM.com and our Content Management System (CMS). That means providing the specifications that underpin our website and apps – optimised for a range of countries. You’ll be working in an Agile environment and will be a key ingredient in our cross-functional team.
Producing high-performing and robust PHP code is also a central part of this role. As well as creating our web server, the task of maintaining it and improving PHP performance is in your hands. You’ll also be setting up a range of important – and often complex - queries in MySQL. You will also work with PhpStorm, the Terminal, Laravel 6, CI/CD, Git, Vue.js.
While these are the main courses of your role at CM.com, there’s plenty more variety on the side.
We enable a lot of freedom, support and guidance for you to run your Development activities to ensure results are delivered.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Expert in creating efficient database queries and integrating API’s
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience involving PHP (7)
- Familiar with tools like Git, Github/Gitlab
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
- Preferred location in the area of Breda
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and personal life in the way that suits you best
- Regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, CM Inspires, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips
CM.com as a Company
Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suited of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data. Our services are used all over the world.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 300 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the one we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.