If you are a software engineer who is enthusiastic about performance and efficiency, this is an opportunity to help accelerate world class AI research and make a difference.
As a Performance Engineer, you will be working alongside our AI team and develop methods for efficiently mapping our algorithms to low-power hardware and enable our models to be deployed on mobile devices.
- Design, implement and evaluate efficient low-latency frameworks for neural networks on mobile devices
- Drive team collaboration to meet joint development goals
- Identify and develop techniques to map new algorithms to a variety of hardware platforms
- MSc/BSc in a technical field
- Experience with efficient implementation (ideally C++):
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel programming
- Experience with performance profiling
- Good communication skills
- 2 years of relevant practical experience
- Experience with efficient mobile low-level implementations (ability to write native code)
- Android (NDK), iOS and Eigen
- GPUs or other hardware accelerators
- Interest in neural networks
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.