- WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You are genuinely curious about the IKEA business and always strive to understand and contribute to our vision. You always seek the necessary context to take best practices beyond a cliché into sound business practices. You wish to work with the best people in security on a multi-national stage.
We believe that you are passionate to drive, explore and understand how things are built and how they break. Where theoretical knowledge helps you, it is backed up by practical skills learned and honed beyond what can be taught. You excel when confronted by an open-ended situation. You have powerful analytic capabilities as well as an ordered and structured approach to problem solving. You are pragmatic and ensure that we enable business to flourish, today and tomorrow.
What you bring to the table:
• Penetration testing against a wide variety of applications and delivery models, ranging from internal solutions running in a traditional infrastructure setup to cloud native products.
• You are comfortable with taking the end-to-end responsibility for the penetration testing and collaborating with high performing agile product teams to secure that the outcome delivers value in terms of more secure solutions.
• You have the ability to assess and deploy testing tools and testing methodology, deploying the right ones as part of the planning to identify vulnerabilities that only automated tools may not see.
It is advantageous if you have experience with:
• Taking lead in the Security and Privacy Incident Response to incidents, working with product and infrastructure teams to ensure both a proper technical response as well as securing that the regulatory related activities are executed as required.
• Security in the Cloud
o Cloud native security frameworks and controls
o Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions
o Embedded systems, IoT and Hardware based attacks
You are required to have a good understanding in agile fundamentals and be inspired by working in a product-oriented organization.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be successful in the role, we expect that you have experience of the relevant security domains in combination with the capability to communicate this to stakeholders in a clear and concise way. We believe that you are used to managing highly confidential information and to act with a strict level of professional discretion.
You will be joining the security and privacy incident response and security testing team within Ingka Group. The team is responsible for our security and privacy incident response globally, our internal penetration testing capability and our responsible disclosure and bug bounty program (bugs.ikea.com). As a penetration tester you will help to protect our services globally, ranging from customer facing solutions to internal in-store solutions, working with the responsible teams to ensure that our findings are mitigated in a good way. You will also support in our global responsible disclosure program in verifying findings that are sent to us.
The focus for this position is to work with penetration testing, however depending on your interest and skillset we welcome you to also join our global internal security and privacy incident response team.
We work together to achieve our goals and always strive to utilize the talent of every individual optimally. We develop our people and our business equally to ensure that we can continue to provide a better everyday life for the many people for a long time to come. We believe that continuous learning is important to grow, both as persons and as professionals. To empower ourselves to thrive, we're able to attend both trainings and conferences.
- Join us on a journey where the road is truly more important than the destination. Our guiding star is the better everyday life of the many people and our impetus is our desire for constant renewal. Come help us shape the map of our future by seeing things a little differently.
We now seek security engineers across multiple security domains that can help us build the future of a digital IKEA. Our ethos is security and privacy by design. We expect security to be a built-in quality aspect, not a bolted-on property.
This ad is for multiple positions.
This position is placed in Malmö. The selection process will take place continuously
- QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
- If you have questions regarding the role, please contact Technology Capability Product Owner, Martin Svensson, [email protected] If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Hamid Alamin at [email protected]
FYI: This recruitment is being handled in a new recruitment system where you as a candidate now have your own recruitment page. You can now track the status of your application and edit attachments even after submitting your application. Please note that the candidate information we may have saved in the previous recruitment system is not connected to the new platform. You will be asked to update your profile with new information.
As you might know, in Sweden it’s common to take a few weeks of holiday during July, most people take over three weeks in a row; at IKEA we are no different. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and encourage our co-workers to take time to relax, recharge, and unwind. Because of this great benefit we might take a bit longer to get back to you, we will return in early August and you should hear from us soon after. We look forward to learning more about you!