One of London’s leading boutique investment management funds needs a junior level developer to join their Operations Management team as an Operations Executive!
The Operations department provides data throughout the company and external clients which plays a crucial part in day to day business. On the Operations Desk, you will provide support to multiple departments with the company and direct support to fund management teams to ensure optimum deliverance of business value.
The role involves building bespoke applications to ensure information used by the firm is colloborated and shared efficiently. Technical projects will include the development of the intranet site, ad-hoc queries, incorporating data from new sources, automation of manual tasks and other efficiency gains.
Required Skillset & Experience
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 degree (minimum) from a top tier university within a computer science/mathematical discipline
- Solid understanding of object-oriented principles and software development lifecycle
- C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Ability to write clear, understandable yet efficient code
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- At least 1 year of commercial, team programming experience
- Previous employment within the asset management industry
- Experience working with financial data
- TFS or other version control systems
- Excel VBA