We are looking for a senior Node.js developer to further strengthen our development teams working on our betting client. The betting client is one of the cornerstones of Kambi´s business and the window to our customers.
We're dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum to support our efforts along the road. We release twice a week and the team truly owns HOW it should develop our client going forward. The team also have a say in WHAT we will develop.
This is what our developers are like:
- Curious about new technologies
- Drive work together with your team members
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
- Think common sense goes a long way
A sneak view of our tech stack:
- React 16+
- CSS / Sass
- Responsive web design (mobile, desktop, retail)
We expect you to:
- Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more Node.js products in production for an extended period of time
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing and self-managing team
- Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Opportunity to work in a brand new legacy free component
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with very smart and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
- Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.