Job Description:Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for a talented and energetic engineer to join our Integration Engineering team.
This role is expected to work with our Integration Engineering team, Infrastructure team and customers to help accelerate and engineer solutions that assist onboarding customers. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that customers are able to communicate with Redox, automating debugging and introspection tools and working with the Infrastructure team to help build a more robust and self sufficient platform.
You'll be working direct with customers. First step in the process - kick off the project right!
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency and tireless personal growth.
Please apply if you are
- Passionate about solving complex problems and doing good
- Enthusiastic about creating an elegant and delightful user experience
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn
- A good listener who shows respect to your colleagues
- A believer in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
Experience and skills we are looking for
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system
- A solid understanding of IPSEC and L2TP vpn technologies
- Capable of communicating with customers and engineers effectively
- Willing and wanting to automate tasks using scripting languages such as: Python, NodeJS, Ruby or another high level language
- Comfort working with open source projects
- A lover of all things metrics
- Collaborating with others (customers) to solve ambiguous problems
Additional preferred experience
- Hands on IPSEC experience in a production system
- An understanding of routing technologies and load balancing
- Programming experience against open source projects
- Healthcare or Health Tech Experience/Interest
We love reading and looking at the projects you’ve worked on before. If you have a Github or Bitbucket account, show us a project you’re proud of!
It is not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of the areas outlined above. Please apply even if you are not sure you meet all these criteria. If you are interested in the role and think it could be a fit, we'd like to hear from you.
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.