Looking for a challenge as a .NET developer?
Are you triggered by a varied course that leads you past many new companies, technologies and people, where your own ambitions are central?
Working on your career
UniPartners proves that consultancy can be done differently: You choose the projects that are the next meaningful step in your career, you receive countless group training courses, an individual training budget and a very personal follow-up. That way you drive your career further in the direction you want!
To achieve this, we only work as a subcontractor with consultancy organizations. That is why we always have a huge variety of projects on offer. We have been expanding in this way since 1999, by building lasting relationships and always maintaining quality, passion and a human approach.
As a Junior .NET developer you are responsible for the end-to-end development of various applications:
- You translate the needs analysis into the development of practical applications.
- You always strive for clean, efficient code.
- You make suggestions to come up with the best possible solutions.
- You offer support with pre-testing based on test manager scenarios.
- You prepare useful documentation and clear user manuals.
- You always think along with the customer to deliver the best possible result.
After expanding your knowledge and experiences you can take further steps towards Full-Stack Developer, Scrum Master, Functional Analyst, ... According to your interests!
As a Senior .NET developer you are responsible for the functional design of applications and the technical supervision of development teams:
- You translate the needs analysis into the architecture of requested applications.
- You monitor the quality of the code in the team.
- You take a coaching position, increase the expertise of the team and unblock problems based on your experience and best practices.
- You think along with the customer to deliver the best possible result.
After expanding your knowledge and experiences you can take further steps towards Scrum Master, Functional Analyst, Project Manager, ... according to your interests.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Smooth communication and customer focus.
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking.
Thorough knowledge of and/or experience in at least one of the following domains:
.NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, ElasticSearch, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL, Web API
Knowledge of the following domains is a strong plus:
What we can offer you.
We offer you a full-time contract including a car, many benefits, a permanent training offer and the challenge of working with different customers.