What we do:
The Global Software Development team in Düsseldorf is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers leading software for all business areas in Statkraft, ranging from portal applications to advanced analytics tools. Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and market access services.
As a .Net & C# Developer, you will closely engage with the business by developing customized systems giving Statkraft a competitive edge in the power market.
The following responsibilities will be part of your job profile:
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs; design the technical concept and develop high quality software within agreed timescales
- Support the agile release- and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work
- Develop and maintain small to enterprise scale applications in a range of technologies
- Play an essential part of developing the software development team & processes within Statkraft
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience
- Python scripting knowledge preferred
- ERLANG, PostgreSQL, MongoDB competence and knowledge of Azure technology would be beneficial
- Eagerness to learn about new trends/technologies and willingness to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Always pushing for excellence and high quality
- Excellent communication skills in English – German is optional
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.