We are looking for a Monitoring Specialist
- Solid competences both on Windows and Unix operating systems and in all the techniques needed to interact and monitor each environment.
- Ability to analyze monitoring requests and transform them into rules and automations.
- Knowledge of PaaS and SaaS application monitoring techniques.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work, good analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently and as a part of a team, flexibility in handling special projects and assignments.
- Collaboration with specialists of different areas for the implementation of cross-domain projects.
- Application Performance Monitoring system knowledge, like Dynatrace, New Relic or AppDynamics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCOM, IBM ITM, Omnibus and Splunk monitoring systems would be a plus.
- Profile with at least 3-5 years of work experience in enterprise system management for large environment.
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or other engineering educational background.
- Shell and scripting knowledge (bash, PowerShell, Perl, Python).
- Proven knowledge and practical experience on Unix (AIX, Linux, …) and Windows systems.
- Ability to produce effective documentation.
- Fluent English, mother tongue in Italian.
Si offre un contratto full time e a tempo indeterminato. La retribuzione sarà commisurata alle effettive competenze ed esperienze.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).