We are looking for a talented QA Test Engineer to join our growing team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
You will play a central role in the delivery of Pix4Dcapture, our user-focused iOS and Android application for optimizing, executing and managing flights used for drone mapping. You will help the team improve the quality of the software by designing and implementing a scalable automated QA strategy. You will thrive in looking for opportunities to improve the overall product quality, and by advocating for continuous delivery as part of our culture, you will integrate quality checking into the development process.
You will join a multinational team working on the development of a cutting-edge mobile based solution developed for both iOS and Android . Together with the product owners, experienced software engineers and domain experts, you will bring the product to the next level of agility and continuous value delivery.
This position is located in our office based in Rue du Centre 172 - 1025 Saint Sulpice (near Lausanne) - Switzerland
- Implement testing procedures within the agile development workflow, both on iOS and Android. Focus as much as possible on automated testing, considering manual testing only as a fallback
- Execute manual testing and fly drones multiple times per week in various conditions
- Collaboratively design the test strategy with the existing team
- Provide tools and metrics to help the development teams monitor regressions and improvements in the software
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle within an agile team, from story definition to final validation
- Concrete experience in mobile automated testing
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash, …)
- Detail oriented, autonomous, sense of responsibility
- Well organized in tracking and reporting bugs
- Good understanding of testing best practices and processes
- Good English communication skills, oral and written
- Eager to thrive in a fast-growing technology company