WHO WE ARE:
We are a Munich based industrial wearable company by former BMW and IDEO employees. Supported by Intel, GETTYLAB, DIVC and Bayern Kapital. We work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in automotive.
We are looking for a QA Testing Engineer for our Mobile Software Team, who is enthusiastic about helping our teams deliver high quality products.
You enjoy working with developers and product manager to create mobile applications for our industrial customers?
Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- 3+ years of experience in Engineering with more than 2 year in Software QA
- In depth experience in test automation for mobile applications with Espresso, Appium and the like
- Experience with test automation on Jenkins or Travis
- Start-Up experience is nice to have
- Drive the mobile development team for high quality releases on time
- Setup and carry out test plans for our Android App and SDK - both with manual and automated tests
- Setup and maintain the right level of test automation
- Manage tests on real phones with our embedded hardware products, potentially using an existing python test framework and custom test rigs
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date
The job location is Munich, Germany.